Broader Objective of the Programme
- Ensure participants project the right Image and a favourable first impression in the minds of the Others.
- Increase participants self-esteem and confidence
- Introduce them to the concept of image management.
- Why is it important?
- Discuss the element of image management?
- Discuss a few image breakers.
- The participants will get to know about the importance of first impressions.
- They will be able to apply it in their daily life immediately
- The will be aware of their body language starting right then.
There are 4 elements which we address under image management -
- Clothing- communication of clothes and getting ready for an interview.
- Grooming- what is it ?, importance and few tips
- Body language- what is it? Types and few tips to manage their body language daily and during interviews
- Etiquette - what is it? Importance and few tips.
One has to get opportunity first , performance comes later. These come in handy to attract opportunities.